Sign up here to get email alerts about future cohorts and other upcoming offerings.
In-Person Training Dates
Summer: Begins June 10th, 2022. This is a 3-day intensive offered in-person. Virtual spots may be available upon request.
This intensive training is a comprehensive introduction to hot yoga that will give participants the specialized skills necessary to practice and teach hot yoga. Perfect for hot enthusiasts as well as 200-hour teachers looking to specialize in this style. YHot empowers you to both deepen your practice and expand your teaching.
All students are required to earn a Yoga Alliance certified 200-hour teacher training program before teaching YHot.
NEW: We’ve made our signature training now available as a 15 hour Hot Yoga Teacher Training online course. In this course, we teach you the principles of the YYOGA hot yoga philosophy, prepare you for real world teaching and disclose to you our signature sequence.
Benefits of this virtual learning format:
- Get started now, just by registering! Get immediate access upon payment.
- Take anytime, anywhere —at your own pace and on your own time (on-demand).
- Revisit any lessons, including after graduation; you’ll own lifetime access to the course + any future upgrades made to it.
- Hot Yoga Teacher Training certificate provided upon course completion.
- 15 hours of learning with three trainers – Hillary Keegan, Lisa Sanson and Alex Atherton
- 7 lessons and final exam
- Lesson reading materials, including Hot Yoga Training Workbook
- 5 hot yoga virtual classes for self practice
- BONUS materials: Hot Yoga Manual Asana Breakdowns, 60 & 75 min signature YYOGA YHot sequence cheat sheets
Take the Course