We’re working to make yoga more accessible to Canadians through world-class yoga experiences in our 5 Lower Mainland locations and virtually through our digital platform and class streaming app YYOGA at Home.
Focused on offering the highest quality teaching and classroom experiences, we’re working to support the wellbeing of Canadians through yoga, fitness, meditation and signature classes. We believe that yoga is for everyone and *every* body, which is why, from beginner to advanced, all levels of practice are welcome in our community.
We are a small team of passionate individuals working to support our community in their exploration of mindful movement because we know the positive impact this practice can have on people’s lives.
This important role within our studio operations team will join this mission and help us move it forward.
An integral part of our Operations team, the Guest Experience team member uses their people skills while connecting with our guests and creating a strong community spirit amongst a team who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
You’ll need to be well-organized, provide a consistently high level of customer service by focusing on each guest’s individual needs, proactively anticipate areas of concern and facilitate the smooth coordination of daily operations. In this way, you will ensure that your studio exceeds our guest’s expectations and delivers an amazing experience every time.
In return we will ensure your individuality is respected and that we provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where you get to wear yoga pants every day – bonus right?! In addition, you can look forward to some of our great benefits like:
- Fun, supportive and community centric environment
- Comprehensive training and learning and development opportunities
- Awesome discounts on retail, workshops, and teacher training
- Extended benefits for team members who meet required hours and wait period
- We positively promote career advancement within YYOGA. We always want to see our team fly and are always looking for new superstars from within our team to support our growth in Canada
Who You Are
- You love working with people, and you strive to help both guests and team members have the best experience possible at YYOGA.
- You have strong customer service and listening skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in person
- You’re enthusiastic, personable and professional
- You’re passionate about wellness, fitness, yoga – a desire and ability to promote the YYOGA brand and help us expand our community of loyal members
- You have strong time management, prioritization and multitasking skills
What the job requires
- Previous customer service, retail or hospitality experience
- A desire to advocate for the YYOGA brand and sell passes and memberships
- Passionate about promoting yoga and wellness
- Ability to effectively resolve challenging guest situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, both independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to successfully multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in-person
- Enthusiastic, personable and professional disposition
- Adaptable with a desire to develop new skills
- Computer skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to meet the scheduling needs of the studio(s)
- Experience using MindBody Online
- First aid and/or CPR certificate
- Ability to speak a 2nd language
Currently accepting applications for the below studios (part-time with the possibility for full-time):
- Westside (Kitsilano, West Sixth)
- North Vancouver (Northshore Elements)
- Downtown Flow
- Richmond Olympic Oval
To apply, please fill out this form.
A member of our team will reach out if you are selected for an interview and to let you know the timing of our next interview and hiring cycle.
Don’t see your home studio mentioned?
We regularly go through hiring cycles and welcome you to apply even if your home studio is not listed as currently accepting applicants. We will keep your application on file and reach out to you when an opportunity becomes available.