Check before you cancel!
Concerned that you’re not getting the best value for how often you come to class? You may not need to cancel – we’re always open to chatting about your pass/membership options and can help you make a shift if it will better serve your schedule and maintain your practice. Chat with us in the studio or contact us online.
Submit a Cancellation Request
Use the form below to submit a request to cancel your Month-to-Month, Annual or Builders Membership. All Cancellation requests must be submitted through this online form.
72 hours advance notice is required to review and process requests. Requests received less than 72 hours in advance will be processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested cancellation date or preventing a scheduled Month-to-Month membership billing.
Requests for exceptions to Cancellation policy can be submitted by online form, however they are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a by-case basis only.
Once your request is reviewed, you will be contacted by a member of our team to confirm your eligibility and the details of your cancellation, including how to submit any required supporting documents.
Need a little bit of time off?
You may not need to cancel – all members are entitled to 3 holds per calendar year. Check out our hold policy to make sure this isn’t a better option.
YYOGA Cancellation Policy
Month to Month Membership Cancellation Policy:
- A minimum of 3 monthly payments is required. After the first 3 months, membership will be charged to stored credit card (in member’s name) on an automatic monthly basis, until a minimum of 72 hours advance notice of cancellation is provided via online Cancellation Form.
- Membership may be cancelled within 10 days after receiving membership agreement without providing a reason.
- After 10 days but in the first 3 months, cancellation can only be granted under the following circumstances and requires 72 hours advance notice and a cancellation fee of $50 (+ tax): moving more than 30km away from any YYOGA studio (proof of new address required), OR a doctor has asked member to stop practicing for medical reasons (doctor’s note required).
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund.
- Cancellations and holds cannot overlap.
Annual/Builders Membership Cancellation Policy:
- Membership may be cancelled within 10 days of receiving membership agreement without providing a reason. After 10 days, cancellation can only be granted if: moving more than 30km away from any YYOGA studio (proof of new address required), OR a doctor has asked member to stop practicing for medical reasons (doctor’s note required).
- A minimum of 72 hours advance notice must be given via online Cancellation Form. A cancellation fee of $50 (+ tax) will be deducted from refund amount. Refunds will be prorated based upon the time remaining on membership.