How does it work?
Your electronic submission will go directly to a Team Leader who will review and complete within 72 hours. Submit your request using the form below. To see if your membership qualifies for a hold, click to expand the hold policy below.
72 hours notice is required to review and process requests.
Submitting with less than 72 hours notice? We will processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested start date or preventing a scheduled Month-to-Month Membership billing.
Once approved, your hold will be placed. You will only receive notification if there's an issue with your request or we're not able to process it.
YYOGA Hold Policy
Month to Month, Annual and Builders Memberships are eligible for YYOGA’s Hold Policy as follows:
- Eligible memberships can be placed on hold up to 3 times per calendar year.
- Each hold can be a minimum of 1 week and maximum of 1 month in length.
- 72 hours advance notice must be provided via online Hold Request Form.
- Holds cannot be backdated.
- Annual/Builders Memberships: expiry date will be adjusted forward by the number of days the hold was in place.
- Month to Month Membership: current month will be extended and payment dates will be adjusted forward by the number of days on hold.