Treat yourself to the perfect pairing; a yoga mat in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. Join us for an Escents Aromatherapy Flow and Mediation class led by our Master Teacher, Jasmina Egeler accompanied by live music courtesy of Jon Bryant. Keep things flowing after class with wine from Vancouver Urban Winery, beer from Postmark Brewery, and snacks from Belgard Kitchen.
- Bring your own mat (BYOM)
- You must be 19+ to attend
Event Schedule: 6:30 - 7:00 PM - Check-in 7:00 - 8:15 PM - Escents Aromatherapy Flow & Meditation Class 8:15 - 9:30 PM - Food, drinks, and mingling
Food: Your ticket includes a selection of light appetizers:
- Ahimi Poke Chips - vegan “tuna”, yuzu, avocado, mango, wonton chip
- Crispy Polenta - grilled eggplant, lacinato kale, romesco, grana padano
- Salmon Gravlax Crepe - meyer lemon chip, charred onion aioli, shimeji mushroom, malbec molasses
- Cucumber Round - gluten-free seed bread, cashew cheese, mint gremolata
- Cheese and Meat Board - local Canadian cheeses + house made vegan cheeses. Two Rivers cured meats + grilled Postmark sausages.
- Dips - mushroom & bacon pate, green chickpea & avocado hummus, eggplant caponata
Drinks: Your ticket includes one beer or wine option. If you'd want to have more than one drink, please bring cash for the bar.
- Postmark Brewery beer options - Blonde, Rasperry Ale, PSF Lager, Sevens IPA, Stout, West Coast Pale Ale, Mosaic IPA
- Vancouver Urban Winery wine options - Pinot Gris 2016, Rose 2016, Merlot 2016
Parking and Transportation: There is limited metered street parking available around the venue. The location is also close to several bus routes and a 15 - 20 minute walk from Waterfront Skytrain Station.