We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about cleanliness, yoga and building. Community to join our Housekeeping Team at YYOGA Downtown Flow.
The Housekeeping Team Member is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of YYOGA facilities. By maintaining their studio’s space at the highest standard and facilitating the smooth coordination of daily operations, the Housekeeping Team Member will participate in delivering the YYOGA Guest Service Philosophy of Invite, Engage, Expand. They will also contribute to ensuring that their YYOGA studio exceeds our guest’s expectations and delivers an amazing experience for each guest visit.
WHAT THE JOB REQUIRES
- Team player that is task oriented and enjoys physically active work
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the Housekeeping position including lifting and carrying laundry and cleaning equipment
- Ability to meet the specific and ongoing needs of the studio(s) operating schedules
- Demonstrated ability to manage their time and responsibilities
- Friendly and approachable when interacting with guests
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping or Hospitality role preferred
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a Team
- First aid and/or CPR certificate an asset
Currently accepting applications for our Downtown Flow location. Shifts currently available require evening and weekend availability.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter including availability to email@example.com In the subject line please indicate “Housekeeping for: Downtown Flow”. We thank you in advance for your interest in working with YYOGA, but we will only be contacting successful candidates for the interview process.