We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about cleanliness, yoga and building community to join our Housekeeping Team.
YYoga is a network of yoga studio and lifestyle centres committed to creating happier, healthier people connected to themselves and others. We are the largest corporately owned yoga company in Canada and currently operate twelve centres with over 900 classes a week.
The After Hours Housekeeper is responsible for the completion and oversight of regular cleaning and upkeep of YYoga facilities. By maintaining their centre’s space at the highest standard, the After Hours Housekeeper will assist YYoga in delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Complete all required cleaning and maintenance responsibilities
- Ensure center facilities are cleaned, inspected, and maintained to YYoga’s standard
- Manage time and resources to ensure that all key guest areas are maintained in a consistent and timely manner
- Ensure all necessary supplies are stocked and communicate with the Centre Manager on orders to be placed in a proactive manner
- Follow all YYoga operational policies & procedures
- Communicate to the Centre Manager and ROM on any deep cleaning or repairs and maintenance work required to ensure efficient and effective facilities operations
- Actively contribute to achieving team goals by embodying the qualities of integrity, communication, and collaboration
- Contribute to a positive work environment through recognition and supportive constructive feedback
- Additional duties as assigned
- Team player that is task oriented and enjoys physically active work
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the Lead Housekeeper position including scrubbing, lifting, working with cleaning supplies and carrying laundry and cleaning equipment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet the specific and ongoing needs of the centre(s) operating schedules
- Demonstrated ability in managing time and responsibilities
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping or Hospitality role
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as the leader of a Team
- Ability to travel to assigned locations with required equipment
This posting is open until Monday September 25, 2017. We have openings available at the following YYoga locations: Downtown Flow, Highgate, Kitsilano, Northshore Elements, Park Royal, South Granville, West Sixth & Yaletown. Please email your resume and cover letter including availability to email@example.com. In the subject line please indicate "After Hours Housekeeping Team".
We thank you in advance for your interest in working with YYoga, but we will only be contacting successful candidates for the interview process.