Dear YYOGA fam,
We’re disheartened to share that public health has ordered another closure beginning tonight at midnight until May 24th.
We want to recognize the emotional and mental toll the pandemic is having on our community, and we know that yoga is critical to your wellbeing.
As we continue fighting to be there for you, we need to ask this of you:
Please keep your membership active.
- If yours is currently active, we will not be automatically pausing on your behalf this time; we need your support.
- If you haven’t yet re-activated, please consider requesting re-activation.
- Active studio memberships are valid for virtual Zoom classes and we are working on adding even more class times.
- Should you financially be unable to continue during this temporary closure, you can contact us to request a pause here.
BTW – here are other ways you can support us:
- Drop into a Zoom class whenever you can.
- Subscribe to YYOGA at Home (we have 1,000+ classes and release new streams daily). Subscription is only $14.99 monthly or $119 annually!
- Purchase gift cards.
- Follow and engage with us socially.
- Sign up for email updates about studios here and virtual classes here.
- Leave positive reviews of our studios if that’s authentic to you.
- Be kind to our teachers and team members who are also coping with a lot, and are holding energy for our community in the best ways they can right now.
Thank you for your love and support.
Once again, onward together,
Carey and the YYOGA Team