WE’RE BACK! For those of you who don’t know what we’re talking about, check out our last update here.
We reopen across all locations this SATURDAY.
Things to know:
- We’re turning on our schedule tomorrow so you can begin booking.
- If during this closure we paused your membership:
- it will be reactivated tomorrow so you can book
- any time lost will be added on / extended
- Month-to-Month payment dates will be pushed forward
- Our safety protocols are still mandatory. Brush up on them here.
- Public health has asked that we press pause on hot yoga for now but we’ll be adding some new styles + offering this signature sequence without heat.
The outpouring of love we’ve received from you has been our fuel as we navigated a whirlwind these last 2 weeks. Thank you for sharing the role our studios play in your life — we are so grateful for your support.
There are a few other updates we want to share with you below including a new late cancellation and no-show fee and the launch of our Holiday 10 Class Pack.
We’re happy to help with any questions you may have and look forward to seeing you back on the mat.
As of Saturday, November 21st, a $15 fee + tax will be charged to Annual, Builder’s and Month-to-Month members who do not show up for their reservation, or who don’t cancel at least 12 hours prior to the start of class (as per our cancellation policy).
We trust that you’ll understand and appreciate why we are making this change. We’ve provided an FAQ here in case you have questions.
HOLIDAY 10 CLASS PACK:
Our Holiday 10 Class Pack is back — but only for a limited time. Get yours for $135 — save $45!
Valid for in-studio classes; expires 3 months from purchase.