We’re happy to share that we will resume in-person classes on June 1st operating under guidelines outlined in the Provincial Health Order.
Because it’s always our top priority, we’ll continue to go above-and-beyond in maintaining an environment focused on your health and safety. Strict enforcement of our protocols will continue — brush up on them here!
- Schedules go-live on Monday May 31, 10:00am.
- You can start making reservations when your membership/pack is reactivated on Monday May 31. *If your membership is currently on hold, your new expiry date will not be reflected until June 1, 2021.
- If you would still like your membership paused, please reach out to us via our Contact Us by May 31 (even if you’ve notified us in the past as we’re updating our records).
- YYOGA at Home: an ongoing weekly new release schedule will continue to be a permanent and consistent fixture of this offering and we have some incredible new classes planned. The on-demand library now has 1,000+ titles and grows daily. Classes range in styles and vary from express (15 – 30 min) to full length (45 – 75 min).
- Live Studio Feeds: Digital classes designed to open up virtual spots for selective, popular classes where waitlists are common, or for styles we have paused as a result of the health order. Live Studio Feeds stream through Zoom.
As always, reach out to us anytime; we’re here to help!
See you back on the mat soon,
Q: Do I have to wear a mask?
A: As per the direction from public health, yes. Masks will be required while you practice on your mat and throughout our studios.
Q: Why isn’t Whistler, Park Royal or Highgate reopening?
A: As we announced to our community on April 29th, unfortunately YYOGA has been dramatically impacted by the COVID19 pandemic. Over the past 13+ months, we’ve had to continually pivot and adapt in order to be there for our community.
With the continuation of severely reduced capacities, restrictions on class styles and ongoing mandated closures, we’ve had to make further difficult decisions in order to ensure that we’re able to continue serving our community. This has included the permanent closure of these three locations. You can read more about this here.
Q: Do you make exceptions to the mask policy?
A: No, unfortunately we cannot. If you are not able to wear a mask for any reason, we have virtual options to continue to support your practice from home.
Q: Are you making any adjustments to your schedule?
A: All styles that fit new requirements will be resumed. We’re excited to add back high intensity classes and hot yoga as soon as public health guidelines permit!
Q: Why can’t you reopen now / sooner?
A: We need time to re-do schedules since a lot has changed amongst our team since our last mandated closure.
Q: How can I reactivate my membership to begin in-person classes again?
A: We will be reactivating your membership automatically for you on May 31. *If your membership is currently on hold, your membership expiry date will be adjusted forward by the number of days your membership was on hold and your new expiry date will not be reflected until June 1, 2021.
If you would like to reactivate your membership sooner, to join us for live feed classes, please reach out to us via our Contact Us and we will be in touch when your membership is reactivated.
If you would still like your membership paused, please reach out to us via our Contact Us by May 31 (even if you’ve notified us in the past as we’re updating our records).
Q: Is your reservation cancellation policy still in effect?
Q: Will you continue to run virtual classes?
A: Yes! Now and always.
Q: Will you still offer Power Yoga and other high intensity styles?
A: Not yet but with the recent public health announcement sounding more promising, we’re looking forward to adding these styles back soon.
Q: How can I keep up to date on what new virtual classes are available?
A: The Weekly Practice is a schedule of virtual options for the upcoming week sent to your inbox every Sunday at 10am PT; includes the new class schedule for YYOGA at Home + Live Studio Feed options. Sign up here to receive.