Starting next week, public health is requiring proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for those aged 12+ to access certain services and events. As a business offering indoor group exercise, YYOGA is required to follow these public health orders and will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone participating in YYOGA classes in person.
- As of Sept. 13, you must show proof of partial vaccination (1 dose)
- As of Oct. 24, you must show proof of full vaccination (2 doses)
- This order is currently in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended by public health
We are required to check 2 documents when you come to the studio:
- Proof of vaccination – your BC Vaccine card (digital or paper copy) or a paper copy of your immunization record (only accepted until Sept. 26)
- Valid government ID (only required for those 19+) – examples include BC Driver’s license, BC Services Card or Passport
Our team will be checking your proof of vaccination during sign in. Please help us keep sign-ins efficient by having your proof of vaccination and ID ready to present at the front desk.
If you are fully vaccinated (2 doses), our team will ask if you are OK with us recording that your proof of vaccination has been checked. This is stored as a ✔, with no additional personal/medical information on your file. If you are only partially vaccinated or do not wish to have this information stored in our system, you will be required to show your proof of vaccination and ID before each class you attend. This information will be removed from our system once the provincial order is lifted.
To brush up on full details of our safety & etiquette, click here.
If you will not be practicing during this period and would like to place or keep your membership on hold, please reach out to us through our Contact Us form and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you.
Thank you for helping us to uphold our responsibilities and for your patience while our team adjusts to this new process. We appreciate you being a part of our community and look forward to seeing you in the studio soon!
The YYOGA Team