We are looking for the right people to take on the roles of Full-time Guest Experience Lead at Park Royal, and Full-time Guest Experience Lead at South Granville & West Sixth.
The GE Lead is responsible for the leadership and training of the studio team members they work with on shift including: GE, Housekeeping and Volunteers. By supporting their team to provide a consistently high level of customer service and ensuring smooth operations during their scheduled Shift Lead shifts, they will ensure that their YYOGA Studio exceeds our guest’s expectations and delivers an amazing experience.
- Previous customer service, hospitality or sales experience
- Passionate about promoting wellness, fitness, yoga - a desire and ability to advocate for the YYOGA brand and sell passes and memberships
- Strong customer service and listening skills - ability to quickly and effectively resolve challenging guest situations
- Strong work ethic - ability to work in a fast paced work environment, both independently and as a part of a collaborative team
- Excellent written, phone and in person communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable and professional disposition
- Adaptable and quick learner with a desire to develop new skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to meet the specific and ongoing needs of the studio(s) operating schedules
- Must be available for evenings and at least one weekend day
- Experience using MindBody Online
- Previous leadership or trainer experience
- 6+ months experience in a GE position at YYOGA
Position & Application Details
- The Park Royal position posting will be open until Thursday, August 21st.
- The South Granville & West Sixth position posting will be open until Friday, August 23rd.
- If you are uncertain as to whether this could be a good fit for you, please reach out for more information.
To submit your application, please email your resume and cover letter including availability to Bailey at email@example.com. In the subject line please indicate "Application for Lead - [Studio],” identifying clearly which studio you’re applying for.
- Position: Guest Experience Lead
- Schedule: Hourly - Full Time
(32-40 hours a week)
- Reports To: Studio Manager
- Direct Reports: Guest Experience Team Members on shift, Housekeeping Team Members on shift, Volunteer Team Members on shift